Monday, April 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

A huge thank you to Amber from Simple Dwellings for passing on the Stylish Blogger Award on to me, and all her help in entering the blogging world.  She has great style and is so kind so be sure to give her a visit.

Here are the 7 totally random things I am sharing about myself that you might not already know.
1.First and foremost I love my family and I love my position as Stay at Home Mom in this household. (Although I am occasionally envious of the corporate mother.)
2.My husband (of ten years) and I are currently living in the 4th house that we have built. (No it is not our career.)
3. I have played the violin since I was 3 yrs old and I am so thankful for the times my parents made me continue even though I didn't want to because it is one of the things I enjoy most today.  And I am so happy to share that love with my son!
4. I turn 30 this week and I am going to embrace it!
5. I love to bake.
6. Although I would love to be a professional student I only actually went to college for 1 year.
7. I cannot wait to get out into my disastrous yard and dig my hands in the dirt and do some good old fashioned hard physical labour!
Now here are the 5 fabulously stylish blogs I want to pass the award onto:
Rules for these 5 Stylish Bloggers:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to 5 other stylish blogs!

3 comments:

  1. You definitely deserve the award! You have a great blog- I loved learning 7 things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing it on to me! Great blog you deserve it : ) Aja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Happy 30th Birthday this week! In my experience so far the 30's have been fabulous! (I'm turning 35 this year!)

    ReplyDelete